Fantasy Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Rose Online

A forum for Fantasy Rose Online Gamerz And Player

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting the game error

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightSha

Starting the game error Empty
PostSubject: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 pm

When i start the game before i go the the
Agree Cancel

button i got many errors like

material [3DDATA\????\????] Not found

many had pop up
Back to top Go down
GeForce
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
GeForce

PostSubject: Re: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:41 pm

BTW u patched it right? before u played the game?

if yes it will appear to be error..

that patch is just for clients version 224..

if u got diff client version u need to get a Version 224 to able to make that patch work^^

if ur soo lazy to download it again if u got clients version 226 or below u can go on the server and play but "without" using the Fantasy Launcher!So..It wont patch!..

U need to use the Normal Rose Launchers and place it to your directory..if u dont have this launcher click HERE.
Back to top Go down
NightStalker

PostSubject: client   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:28 am

I got version 216 after i install it what should i do just start the game using the launcher thing
Back to top Go down
GeForce
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
GeForce

PostSubject: Re: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:48 am

BTW..if u already patched your rose client up there with the fantasy rose..

unistall it or delete em then install the client again! then place the launcher that i gave to start the game without patching Fantasy Launcher..
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 am

im having same problem.... >.> id install rose online , run the client let it update it become V227 then i put the old launcher + iconfig then i put neon cube and let that patch and then the same friggin problem occurs...
Back to top Go down
GeForce
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
GeForce

PostSubject: o   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:43 pm

the file is not named "iconfig" It must be named "lconfig" the 1st letter is a small letter "L" ..

this file is a notepad file..it is the one who tells where will the game will be directed or to connect..

if u dont have this or the address is misspelled u cant able to connect in-game and usually it says "SERVER DEAD UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE" or something like that..
Back to top Go down
GeForce
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
GeForce

PostSubject: Re: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 pm

and sometimes like u said..ur using a version 227 client.. i already experienced it suddenly some Error will appear the "Trose Error"

it only proves that the patches..or requirements in game doesnt meet the client..usually for better gaming u need to use the client version 224..or sometimes it also work like on 221 which im using but i dont make it patch..
Result: i cant see other items that ppl are using in version 224..

..I'll be upgrading soon.. LOL

..but like i said the best is the client v224..
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 pm

well ive been online for about a day so far Smile haha
Back to top Go down
RoyCoert

PostSubject: material not found error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 am

Ok, I get a File (3Data\avatar\LIST-wCAP.ZSC) Open error

And than I click Ok, than it gives a File open error ..., and I have ver.224 So I don't get it .. Razz

If I start the origional client, not neoncube launcher, and start the game, I get the same error: File (3Data\avatar\LIST-wCAP.ZSC) Open error

Help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the game error   Starting the game error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting the game error
Page 1 of 1