Fantasy Rose Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Rose Online

A forum for Fantasy Rose Online Gamerz And Player

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ummm GM? within a new timezone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wonderful

Wonderful

ummm GM? within a new timezone Empty
PostSubject: ummm GM? within a new timezone   ummm GM? within a new timezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:56 am

Hey, I noticed a problem i've been playing for 3-4 days /6hr-7hr days ..... Within those days the only gm iv seen online was at 6am and i just checked the game because i had to get to school, obviously im not waking up that early everyday just to buy items from the GM. my suggestion is to recruit a new GM or make a NPC that would sell these items such as Wings/ Back shields / Armors / Gems everything that a GM is aloud to sell... My time zone is GMT -4. so hope you take this suggestion seriously because it could and is going to effect alot of players if your server becomes popular.

Another suggestion is artisans really are a hard class to be in this server, it really is pointless because the chance of the crafting item of dropping is low.
Ex. Demon / Angel Feathers... or for crafting carts body, (which is a pain to do the "Drive Cart Quest" just to get the skill, hopefully the team will realize that it would just be better for the communitie to just reborn with the skill?

thanks and take care, your friend "Wonderful " - IGN
Back to top Go down
GeForce
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
GeForce

PostSubject: Re: ummm GM? within a new timezone   ummm GM? within a new timezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:44 pm

yea thats true few GM's are getting online in the game right now..Even if on the forums there are many accepted GM's on their place..

..I usually play like 3pm onwards coz im at GMT+08..
..I'm also going at my schooL..
..I can't play overnight..that is..

..i dont know whats the real problem why these other GM's didn't get online on the game..

..the reason we hired them to become a GM' is to manage ppl's not only for their own..
..so we choose GM's with different Timezone's

..and right now i just seen GM's at the Time Zone GMT+08..

even it's not realy my fault..

..I'm very sorry for this..
..Message also to all GM's belong to the Team please try to manage your time if ur too busy try to spend even atleast 1 hour being online to the game..

and to all GM's getting Active "thank You!"
Back to top Go down
Wonderful

Wonderful

PostSubject: Re: ummm GM? within a new timezone   ummm GM? within a new timezone I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

I understand how school / work is going to cause problems with the GM's being active. but instead of recruiting a GM in a different time zone id suggest making an NPC with materials for Gems/ Wings therefore it wouldn't displease the players on your server. ontop of all that you dont want to be one of those servers made up of its own team lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ummm GM? within a new timezone   ummm GM? within a new timezone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ummm GM? within a new timezone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Rose Online :: Welcome To Fantasy Rose Online (WorldWide) :: Suggestion/Ideas-
Jump to: